Sunday, December 19, 2010
Dear Kittle's Sales Associate ... You suck. I was ready to throw money at you tonight if you would have been able to find the time to show me some nursery glider options. I realize I looked like a slob, but last I checked, sweatshirt + jeans + ponytail does not equal brain dead. Therefore, don't try to tell me two chairs are exactly the same when I can see a price difference and my feet don't touch the floor in the more expensive model. Furthermore, go get your eyes checked. Cream and white are not the same thing. Unfortunately, I couldn't give you a lesson in knowing your colors because you left us to go deal with another customer. Rest assured that my hormonal brain has forgotten your name, but I will not have difficulty remembering your face the next time I am forced to enter your store.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment