Monday, March 7, 2011
Evidence that I am now a mom ... I can take a shower in 5 minutes. I don't remember the last time I shaved my legs. I can get in and out of the mall in an hour. I didn't buy a damn thing for myself the last time I went to the mall. I don't feel like a loser climbing into bed at 10:00 p.m. Multitasking has become critical. I watched an entire season of Grey's Anatomy in two days. My hair has been in a ponytail every day but two since the 31st of January. I have to think about what day it is. I don't remember the last time I dropped the f-bomb ... out loud, that is. I smell like spoiled milk at the end of the day. All it takes to make me smile is a peek at our little munchkin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment